Your privacy is our first step🙂
At Wrelatedquestions, which is accessible from https://wrelatedquestions.com/ On the page, you will get wrelatedquestions about how user’s data is collected, for what good purpose it is used, and how to give a good user experience as well as what is the important role of cookies and do not sell the policy and other privacy will read about related information.
Terms of consent
What information do we collect about you?
- We provide the personal information that you have been asked to provide, as well as the reasons for which you have been asked to provide it. Whenever we ask for your personal information, this will be disclosed or explained to you.
- In addition, any material you may send to us and other information you wish to provide to us in any form.
- As you know what is required while registering a website account. With that in mind, we may ask you for your name, company name, address, email, and telephone number.
How we use the information provided by the user
We use the information we collect from our users in a variety of ways, which are presented below.
- Provide, operate and maintain your good contact with our website.
- Improve, personalize and expand our website for the better.
- Also, understand and analyze how you use our website.
- And to develop new products, services, features, and functionality for you so that you can easily find answers to the queries you search.
- And communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes, including customer service.
- Simultaneously sending you an email.
- And most importantly find fraud and prevent it.
Log Files: What’s the need for these files?
Wrelatedquestions follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting We use log files in a standard way ie wrelatedquestions. If you are wondering what is these log files called and what is they need for them on the website? So don’t worry, we’ll tell you.
What are log files?
These log files actually track the visitor’s visits to websites. And it is an integral part of hosting companies and analytics, which is a standard practice all good professional websites do.
What’s data log file access?
These log files are your Internet Protocol (known as IP), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), and date stamps, as well as timestamps, referring/exit webpages, and possibly the number of clicks. As information is stored and retained.
Why do websites need Log files?
This log file information is used to analyze trends, organize the site, track the activities of users on the website, and collect demographic information and other information which is also necessary for away. Because in today’s time, not everyone comes to the internet for a good purpose, some people try to harm the website too.
Let us tell you one thing that these log files are not associated with any personally identifiable information, you must note that.Must note:
Cookies: All about cookies
Like other professional websites, we also use ‘cookies’ for wrelatedquestions.
What are cookies?
Well, cookies are like a Store the information for the preference of visitor pages of the sites.
Cookies are used to, store information about the preferences of visitors and those pages on the website.
To which user’s it apply?
It works on what the visitor has accessed or visited.
Why do websites need cookies?
In fact, websites need cookies to further optimize the user experience based on visitors browser type and/or other information, and by customizing our web page content.
What about Google DoubleClick DART Cookie?
Google acts as a vendor to third parties on our site which may be known as DART cookies.
How does Google DART Cookie work?
Google’s Dart Cookies uses DART cookies to serve advertisements to visitors of our site based on their visit to www.website.com and also other sites on the Internet.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
When this process happens, they automatically obtain your IP address. They use all of these techniques to measure the effectiveness of advertisements and advertising campaigns that appear on websites.
Be sure to remember that wrelatedquestions has no access or any control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.Must note:
Third-Party Privacy Policies
However, you can disable your browser cookies. You can visit the browser’s respective websites to know more about cookie management in web browsers in more detail.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA privacy rights, California consumers have some other rights which are given below:
- The types and descriptions of personal data that is collected about the consumer you can ask the business to disclose.
- Ask a business to delete personal data that it has about a consumer.
- Ask that businesses that sell personal data to consumers not do so.
Due to lots of work, We may take up to a month to timely respond to any of your requests, so please contact us directly if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Before proceeding we want you to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. And to know more deeply about those rights, some links have also been, which you can read.
So here Every user is entitled to the following.
- Right to access personal information:- You have the freedom to make copies of your personal information. But along with this, you have to pay some fees.
- Right to rectification:- You have the right to request that if any information is incorrect, you also have the right to tell us if something is incomplete, and we will complete it according to you.
- The right to erasure your personal data, under certain conditions. here are the conditions:- link
- You have The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. conditions link:- here
- Also, The right to object processing your personal data.
- You have also The right to data portability under certain conditions and on your request. The link is:- here
Well, if you make any request regarding these rights and We are late in replying due to any reason, then you can contact us directly.
In today’s generation, the safety of online kids is a big concern, so keep this in mind, we focus on providing online safety to kids. And we urge parents/guardians to participate in and/or monitor their children’s online activities.
Wrelatedquestions do not collect any data from under 13 years of age children. If you believe that your child may have provided the kind of information we collect on our site We strongly urge you to notify us immediately and we’ll make the best we can to erase the data from our databases.